Oil Free Vegan Burgers
These oil free vegan burgers are the ultimate summer barbeque meal. Flavorful, filling, and gluten and soy free, these burgers will fulfill all your cravings and are nutritious too!
- 1 cup oats certified gluten free if necessary
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic diced
- dijon mustard
- sliced pickles or dill pickle chips
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced red onion
- lettuce leaves washed and dried
- sliced avocado
- whole wheat or gluten free hamburger buns
Add all ingredients to the food processor and pulse until the mixture holds together.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is heating, refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
Form the mixture into 6 patties and place on a baking sheet that is covered in parchment paper.
Bake for 25 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time. Serve on whole wheat or gluten free buns topped with dijon mustard, pickles, tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, and avocado.